Love You Mostest Couple /Tiddly Inks - Handmade Card

Hello, beautiful people! Today is a good day! Actually it's a great day! You're probably wondering what's happening with me! Do you remember my Beary Sweet Panda - Tiddly Inks/ Handmade Card , the card for the DT call over at Tiddly Inks blog ? Well, I've been selected as a DT member! Hurray!!! It came as a schock when I read my name and I still can't believe it ! I am so honoured and so grateful for this amazing oportunity!

So, today, I present to you my very first card as a DT member for Tiddly Inks (sounds so good, right?)


(By the way, did you see the new release? Ohhh, you're gone love the new images:Wedding Bells and Love You Mostest Couple)
For this card I used the new digi Love You Mostest Couple, the no veil couple. 
Isn't this image amazing? I love it... I've coloured it with my Inktense Pencils. I've prepared a list with the colors that I used:
Skin: 1720+520
Her hair: 220, 1900, 2010
His hair: 840, 2110, 2200
His costume: 1700, 1730, 1900, 2010, 2200
Wreath: 400, 1400, 1500
Her wedding dress is paper pieced using a pearlescent cardstock.


This is my final result. the paper that I used are from my stash and unfortunately, I don't know which company they belong :( ...


The next 2 photos are some close-ups, so you can see the details.



 I kept the inside of the card similar with the front, same sketch and the same papers, except for the background paper.


I really hope that you liked my card and that it inspired you. Don't forget to check the blog for more inspiration from the other DT members.
Thanks for your visit and I'll see you next time! ;)


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu