Wryn's Bird House - Fab Friday (Felicitare Handmade de Casa Noua / Bine ai venit)


 Hello, crafty friends! 
Today it's another Fabby Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog, which means that not only that the DT members have some pretty awesome cards for your inspiration, but also the winner for the Anything Goes Challenge has been announced. So go check the blog post and be amazed by the beautiful work that you'll find there.

Now let me show you my card for this Fabby Friday.


For the card I've used one of the new releases Wryn's Bird House



I have coloured her with Inktense Pencils and I have the list with the colors that I used, ready for you: 
Birds: 220
House: green - C460 (Derwent Coloursoft), 1560, 1550, 1540, 1600
pink - C210 (Derwent Coloursoft), 750.


And because I love Glossy Accents so much, I kinda used it all over the image *hi hi* . Just look how pretty it looks! 


 The papers are from Docrafts - Daisy & Dandelion "Hawthorn & Bramble" and "Picnic Patch"



Here are some close-ups with the details


 The inside is simple. I used the same pattern paper aaaand I added a white cardstock for the text.

I hope that you enjoyed my card! If you like my work please press the Follow button and, maybe, leave me a comment ;) ...
Thank you for your time & love!
Hugs xx

Comentarii

  1. Stunning! I just love this. The colours, the layout, and your colouring is amazing, as always!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu