Happy mail from DiyCraftyScraps

Hi, friends!
As I promised you some posts earlier, I'm here today to share my happymails that I received from my amazing crafty friend Andreea from DiyCraftyScraps
She sent me so, so much that every time I opened one of her packages, I just couldn't believe how many awesome crafty products were in there. 
She sent me Distress, Simon Says Stamp, Memento, Color box inks, stamps, stencils, pencils, markers, embossing powder, Wink of Stella, pattern papers, paper flowers, pearls and rhinestones, dies, scoring board and flower maker. 
There were some products that I've been dreaming for about 2 years now, so when I saw them I actually cried (happy tears). 
She has such a big heart. I, honestly, have no idea how to thank her enough (I don't think that this is possible), but what I can do is asking you, if you'd like to go and check her blog and Youtube channel, because she makes great and beautiful cards. You might get one or two ideas for your projects (I'd say a lot more, but I leave you to figure that out ;) ).
And now, let's see the photos :)

Package No1




Package No2





Package No3





Thank you, thank you, thank you, sweet Andreea! all this means so, so much for me... I'll never be able to repay you...

Thank you!

Comentarii

  1. Your card is very beautiful! Love the digi stamp you chose and your coloring is beautiful! Have a Blessed day!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu