Have Heart - Wryn/Building Queen



Hello, crafty friends!
Today is a brand, new, Tiddly Tuesday, which means there's a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks challenge blog and it is...

Have Heart!

Grab your favourite Tiddly Inks stamp or digital image and think along the lines of..

Images/stamps with hearts, love,
heart themed papers/ embellies, scenes!
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image**)


And now, let me show you what I prepared for today :) 



For today's card I've used Wryn - Building Queen image... 


I've colored it with Inktense Pencils and Faber Castell Eco Pencils and I have a list for you with the colors that I've used

Inktense Pencils
Skin: 520, 1740, 2010
Hair: 1900, 2010

Faber Castell Eco Pencils
Clothes+Helmet: Orange Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna
Liliac, Red Violet, Plum
Box+Tools: Silver, Gold


The papers are from Docrafts - Daisy & Dandelion "Hawthorn & Bramble" and "Picnic Patch" and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Now it's time to my close-up photos :)




I hope you enjoyed my card and that you'll join us in the fun. There are so many cute images for you to choose, so come and play with us ;) .
Hugs xx

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu