Wryn - Close to my Heart / Handmade Card


Good morning, dear crafty friends! 
Since today it's Fab Friday, I'm here to share with you my final Tiddly Inks card as a DT member. And yes, it's a really sad day! :( But I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity and the last 4 months were simply amazing! 
Thank you so much Christy for choosing me for your Design Team, back in May. It have been an honour and such a joy to create cards with your cute, gorgeous images. 
Thank you!!

And now, let's see my card :)


For this project, I've colored Wryn - Close to my heart. As I told you, oh, so many times, I LOVE WRYN... She really is my favorite character in the shop.


To color this image, I've used my new Faber Castell Eco Colored Pencils

The colors that I used are:

Skin: Burnt Sienna, Peach, Sand
Hair: Sepia, Cocoa, Sand
Heart: Blue Violet, Violet Red, Red
Dress: Sepia, Blue, Cerulean, Perlwinkle



I've added some Wink of Stella on the heart, wings and shoes, some rhinestones and 3 paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The pattern paper is from Docrafts - Daisy & Dandelion "Picnic Patch".



I hope you enjoyed my card and that you'll check all the others DT members's projects and the winner from Paws for Thought challenge over at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog
Thanks for stopping by!
Bye! xx

Comentarii

  1. This is lovely! Gorgeous colouring too (as always)! Got my fingers crossed that you'll be on the team again. :-)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu