Clean and Simple "Thank You" Card



2 posts in a day? Wow, right?! :)) 
Well, I do have some cards that I haven't showed you yet, so I decided that it's time for you to see them :D .
This card it's inspired by one that Debby Hughes made about a month ago and that I absolutely love. She even has a video on Youtube for this card :) ...

As I don't own any of the new stamp sets that are on the market (as much I want them, can't afford it), I tried and used a very old stamp set from Viva. And I love the result. It's not perfect or somewhere near the one that Debby made, but I'm so proud of my CAS card ❤



I stamped it with VersaMark and then embossed it with white embossing powder. After that I colored it with some of my Derwent pencils (Coloursoft and Inktense). I added the sentiment (which I also heat embossed it) and some clear sequins. I mounted everything on a grey card base and my CAS card was done :) .



I hope that you enjoyed my CAS card and that you'll come back for more inspiration. 
And don't forget: try and use your old stamp sets, because you can do awesome things with them :) .
Hugs xx

Comentarii