2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 6


Hi, friends! 
You are probably wondering what's happening, since this is my second post today :)) .
No worries, I'm here only for my 6th Christmas Card.


For my card I used 2 stamp sets. One is from Simon Says Stamp! and it's called "Trick or Treat" and the other one is from Lawn Fawn and it's "Deck the Halls".
I know, the dog from the Halloween stamp set doesn't look like the one from my card, but that's Jennifer McGuire's fault :)) ...
I'm sure that many of you are following her and that you remember her card from last year, where she altered the image so she can use it as a Christmas image. Even if you know what I'm talking about or you don't, I'm still gonna leave the link for her blog post and there you'll find a video with the transformation. You can check it here.
And this is my take on the image. I've colored it with Faber Castell Eco Pencils and I've added Glossy Accents on the lights.


Then, on a piece of kraft cardstock, I stamped the snowflakes from the "Deck the Halls" stamp set using the white ink pad from Simon Says Stamp!
After that, I heat embossed the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn set on a piece of green cardstock.


I glued everything together, I added some red flat pearls and my card was done.


I hope you like my new Christmas card and that you'll try to alterate your stamped images, too.
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii