Wryn - Snail Mail / Fall Colours Handmade Card


Hi, friends!
Today is Tuesday, which means is Tiddly Tuesday over at Tiddly Inks Blog and we have a new awesome challenge:


so... anything you fancy using this delicious colour palette.
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image **)


So, here is my card using this gorgeous colour palette



The cute image is the new Wryn digital stamp and it's called Snail Mail Wryn


I have colored it with my Inktense and Faber Castell Pencils.
Last week, Marion had colored this image and I loved the way she colored the snail, so I tried it like her, but using pencils. I'm pretty pleased with the result :) .
Thank you, Marion for the inspiration :* ...



I hope you like my new card and that you'll join me in this new and fun fall challenge.
Hugs xx


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu