2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 10 - Tiddly Inks Handmade Card



Hi, crafty friends! Today is Friday, which means is Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks blog and the amazing DT members have prepared some gorgeous projects for your inspiration. 
My card is a Christmas one. I just can't stop making them...


For my card I've used 2 digital stamps. 
I saw how awesome they go togheter, so I just had to use them both. The images are Cocoa Wishes and Snowy Wishes and Snowman


I have colored the images with my Inktense Pencils and Faber Castell Eco Pencils and I've used the "no-line coloring" technique.


 For more interest I've added some Stickles and Glossy Accents. 
Since this week's challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is So Glossy, I decided to enter my card in it :D...


The background is made with the Distress Ink Pads. For this result, I've used Broken China, Chipped Sapphire and Picked Raspberry. 
For the snow I've used my White Inktense Pencil.
Oh, how happy and proud I am for the result!
The sentiment "Warm thoughts on a cold day" is from the new "Snow Dance Kit" from Create a Smile Stamps! I believe that it goes perfectly with the images.
Then, I've added a couple of sequins, I mounted the panel on a white cardbase and my card was done!


Thank you so much for your precious time! I hope you got inspired!
Until next time, 
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. Gorgeous card! Love how you combined the images and your background is absolutely stunning.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oh this is stunning Raluca! I love the background sky! I would love to see a tutorial on your sky if you ever plan to put one together! Another fabulous coloring with the inktense and bravo on another Christmas card completion!

    Hugs, Christina

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love your beautiful card! Great coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu