2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 9


Hi, friends! 
Today I want to show you my Christmas card no 9 :) Wow! I love to make Christmas cards! I, honestly, can't stop make them :)


This card was quite simple to make. 
I heat embossed this gorgeous christmas tree stamp using gold embossing powder on a piece of vellum. I adhere the vellum on a piece of pattern paper and I added a gold strip on the side. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder on a strip of black cardstock. 
For more interest I added some red rhinestones on the tree and I drew, on the vellum, some faux stitch lines using my white gel pen. The final step was to glue this panel on my white cardbase. 
And my card was done!


With this card I'll enter in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.



Thank you so much for your time! And I hope you got inspired!
Until next time, 
xoxo


Comentarii

  1. so pretty! that gold is FAB! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu