2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 28


Happy Saturday, everyone!
Here I am today with card no 28 in my 2015 Christmas Card Series. 
Between us, I really don't know when I'm gonna stop with the Christmas cards... Maybe never (just kidding :D ) ...
I do have a couple already done and a couple in my mind :), so stay tuned.


Today's card has a vintage look because of the kraft cardstock and gold image. 
The stamp is from Viva Decor and is heat embossed using gold powder. 
I've colored portions of the image with different colored pencils.


I added just a pinch of Wink of Stella on the bow and a few sequins.
And I'm entering my card in the "Just a Pinch" challenge over at Simon Says Monday Challenge.


Thank you all for dropping by! 
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. Wow, such a beautiful card! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu