2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 30


Hi, everyone!
Today I want to share with you card no 30 in my 2015 Christmas Card Series. 
I really need to hurry with the blog post for my Christmas cards, cause I have a few done and Christmas is only 3 days away!!!


For this card I've used 2 Christmas ornament dies from Marianne Design. I diecut them multiple times from kraft cardstock. 
The pattern paper is from Trimcraft and the leaves dies are from Spellbinders. 


For this card I've opted for the vintage - shabby chic style.
I'm entering my card in the "Winter Wonderland" challenge over at Simon Says Monday Challenge.


I hope you like my new card and that you'll come back for more inspiration!
See you soon,
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the bell and bauble. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu