2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 31


Hey friends!
Long time no see... Just kidding! This is my third post today :) 
What can I say? I just love Christmas cards :D !
(this is card no 31 in my 2015 Christmas Series)


With this card I went on the vintage side, making a beautiful vintage Christmas card. 
I had this gorgeous tag from my good friend Andreea and I saved it for a special card. 
I must say, I really like the result!


I'm entering my card in the "Winter Wonderland" challenge over at Simon Says Monday Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. What a gorgeous vintage card!! Love the muted colors and the subtle stamping!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. This is a beautiful card! Gorgeous patterns and design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu