Every Day Cooler - MFT Handmade Card


Hi everyone! 
Today I want to share a card that I made for a couple of challenges and the first one is the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 289 and here is the sketch:





For my card I used the sweet "Penguins in Paradise" MFT stamp set and I colored the images with Faber-Castell Colour EcoPencils.


Also, I love sparkle and I used a lot of Wink of Stella on my images! So, I decided to take a pic with all the sparkle :) ...


Other supplies used:

That's all for today! I hope you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx

Comentarii

  1. This is such an adorable card! I love the shimmer on the penguin and trees. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. What an awesome card! I love everything about it!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. This is FABULOUS!! I love the fun fence you created on this card!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu