Rainbows, Unicorns and Glitter - MFT Handmade Card


Hi everyone! 
Today I want to share a card that made for a couple of challenges and the first one is the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 287 and here is the sketch:



For my card I used one of my newest stamp sets from MFT / Magical Unicorns. Such an adorable set! 


Also, I love sparkle and glitter and I used a lot on my images! So, I decided to take a pic with all the sparkle :) ... And it goes perfect with the sentiment :)


I hope you got inspired! 
Thanks for stopping by!
xx

Comentarii

  1. hello! this is an adorable card, luv the design and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu