Thanks for being so Wonderful - Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends!

I'm back with my last card for the CASometry Challenge 2. Make five: Secret Final . As I said in my first post for stage 1, the stamp set that I chose is WPlus9 "Happy Mail"

The additional task for this stage is — CASEing. And we can CASE any card from this Pinterest board. I chose Vilena's card as the inspiration (see photo below with her card).


Here are some more photos with the details of my card



Other supplies used:

And here are my first four cards for this challenge:









I had so much fun participating in this challenge and I'm glad that I used my cute WPlus9 "Happy Mail" stamp set.
Thank you Anna for this opportunity.

That's all for today! 
Hope you got inspired!
xx

Comentarii

  1. Raluca, your case-ing is just amazing and whatan awesome idea to add a shirt for the mr. Bear!! I was so glad to see you and your cards there!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. I love all the cards that you've made for this challenge, love everything that you did with that stamp set, absolutely amazing!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu