Warm Wishes - MFT Handmade Card


Hi everyone! 
Today I want to share a card that I made for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 304 and here is the sketch:


For my card I played with the gorgeous Stitched Flowers Die-namics.
I die cut an oval and I used the negative part to add color to the white panel using the ink blending technique. For the next step I die cut another oval from white cardstock and then I used the Stitched Flowers Die-namics on that oval.
On my blended oval I adhered only the flowers in the same shape and position they were die cut previously.


Other supplies used:

That's all for today! I hope you got inspired!
Thanks for stopping by!
xx

Comentarii

  1. This is beautiful and cleverly executed Raluca using the negative part of the oval! I thought it was one whole dies set. Love the design!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu