Dream come true - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.



For today I have a card made with a new die set from Sizzix, called Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Natural Bird


Such a gorgeous design and I love that you can use the negative space from the die cut (left after die cutting) and create a different look for your card.
First step was to die cut the bird on the top-left corner. Then, to have another bird looking at the first one I die cut it again on the back of the panel in the bottom left corner. When I turned my panel the bird was on the bottom right corner facing the one from the top. 
Then, I chose a sentiment for my card and I stamped it in the bottom-left corner. I wanted a more finished look, so I drew with a black pen a frame on my panel and added some faux stitching lines. I really love how it turned out.


Next step was to find some pattern papers to place behind my birds and I chose 2 different patterns. 
After I glued the papers on another white panel, I mounted my die cut panel using foam tape onto the bottom one and I glued two black pearls for the birds eyes and for the brown one I also added the second element from the die set.
 I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.

I hope you like my card and you got inspired! Don't forget to check all the new dies from Sizzix because they are absolutely gorgeous.

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii