On your Wedding Day - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have another card made with Sizzix products. 

The current event at the Sizzix blog is Be Inspired Wedding and they have also created some gorgeous FREE PAPER DESIGNS which can be downloaded and printed to use on wedding project makes. I downloaded and printed all of them and for this card I used two of them.


I created a shaker card using the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK - Hearts. I die cut a heart in the center of a white panel as the window shaker and I used the little heart to die cut one of the hearts from the FREE pattern papers (the one with the elements).
As the background I used the gorgeous blue-navy paper with the word love and little hearts in white all over it from the downloadable papers.
I filled the shaker with a mix of sequins that went perfect with the color palette that I had in mind, I stamped in VersaMark and gold heat embossed a sentiment and my card was done.

I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii