Interlacing Butterfly - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a card made with a new die set from the latest release from Sizzix, called Sizzix Thinlits Die - Interlacing Butterfly.


This is such a beautiful die and so intricate. You can use it for the front of the card or you can use it for the inside of the card. I chose to use the die to create a clean and simple card and I love how it looks.


First, I prepared a panel from white cardstock and I added a grey strip of cardstock and a gold glitter strip on the bottom of the panel. Then, I diecut the Interlacing butterfly die from white cardstock and I colored it with Nuvo markers. I wanted to make the diecut to stand out so I added a vellum circle diecut with the Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles.
I glued the butterflies on the circle and I added a sentiment from a WPlus9 set. A few clear droplets and my card was done.
And now for some exciting news... There is a giveaway over at Sizzix with an amazing prize!!! The die set used today on my card is included in the prize!!



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii