Merry Christmas - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my crafty space. 
I'm back with a new card showcasing a few of the mini stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps.


I wanted to make a Christmas card and playing with more products from the store so I chose 3 mini sets and combined them into a card.

First I prepared a night winter sky using my daughters markers. Just scribbled some blue, purple and pink and I added clean water, I let it to dry ad my sky was done. For more effect I added a few white splatters. Next I stamped in VersaMark and white heat embossed the gorgeous sentiment. I die cut two snow hills and mounted them onto the panel.


Then I stamped the images, colored them and fussy cut them. I added them to the panel and I mounted the entire panel to a white card base. I felt that something was missing so I added some snowflakes stickers that I had in my stash and my card was done.






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii