Miss You Winnie - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I am honored and super excited to share my first DT post for LDRS Creative.
I hope you'll also gonna check out my post over at the LDRS blog and maybe you'll say hi there too ;) 


For my card I went with a more Clean and Simple style. Although my card is simple I love that I could play with so many products from the store!
For today's project I used the following products: Just for you Winnie stamp, You sentiments stamp set, Scalloped Swag Border Die and Splendid Azure - 6x6 Paper Pack. I had such a fun time playing with all of these amazing products.


First I stamped the sweet Winnie and the sentiment on a white cardstock and I colored it with colored pencils.
After I was done coloring I trimmed the panel and I adhered it to a pattern paper from the Splendid Azure pack. Next I prepared my card base and I chose a beautiful paper from the same pack and glued it to the card base.

To separate the panel with Winnie from the card base I decided to die cut twice the gorgeous Scalloped Swag Border die and I glued one on each side of the small panel. Next I mounted the colored panel onto the card base using craft foam and I added a few clear sequins for more effect.
As you can see this was an easy and super fun card to make and I hope you'll try this style!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!
Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii