Santa was Clumsy - Create a Smile Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my crafty space.
I'm back with a new card showcasing the "Santa Clumsy" stamp set from the new Create a Smile Stamps release.


This new stamp set is absolutely adorable and so funny! And it's so easy to create a Christmas card that can make a big effect!

First step I prepared a blue navy panel die cut with one of the stitched rectangles. For more effect I added white splatters all over it imitating snow! Next I die cut two snow hills and mounted them on the panel. Then I stamped the images and colored them using alcohol markers and colored pencils.


After the images were colored I fussy cut them and added them to the panel. I stamped the sentiments, trimmed them to two small strips and glued them to the panel.

Next I mounted the panel to a white card base using craft foam and my card was done.


Supplies:





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii