Coffee - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a new coffee card showcasing the Caffeine Addict stamp set from SugarPea Designs. 

I made this card for the current challenge over at SugarPea Designs blog. This month is Mix It Up Challenge #39 and below you can see the sketch and/or the inspiration photo:


This time I chose the sketch for my card and I begun by trimming a white panel and adhered it to a white card base.
Next I cut some pieces of cardstock and mounted them to the card using craft foam to complete the sketch.


Then I stamped the coffee cup and colored it using my Spectrum Noir markers. Here is a list with the colors that I used on this image (lightest to darkest):

BT2, AB1, AB3, BT5
PL1, BP1, BP2, MG3, DR6

After I was done coloring I die cut the images using the coordinating dies Coffee To Go Cup and mounted them on the card.


Next I stamped the sentiment on a white piece of cardstock and adhered it to the card using craft foam. A few clear sequins and my card was done.

I love using sketches for my card because they always help me to come out with new ideas. Have you played it the current SugarPea Designs challenge? There is an amazing prize for the winner!

Supplies:
SugarCut Dies: Coffee To Go Cup

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii