All you need is a HUG! - LDRS Creative Handmade Card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space!

I'm back with a brand new LDRS Creative card using two of the newest die sets Fancy Flowers and Super Sprigs that you can pre-order from the LDRS Creative store!


These die sets are so versatile and you can create so many awesome designs with them. For my card I went with a CAS look that is super easy to create.


First I prepared a white card base and a light grey panel that was smaller than the card base. I added black splatters all over it for more effect and I mounted the panel onto the card base using craft foam.


Next I cut a white circle and mounted it on the card. I die cut a bunch of leaves and two flowers and glued them on the circle, creating a beautiful wreath.

Inside of the circle I stamped a sentiment from the beautiful Huggable stamp set.


To finish my card I glued a few sequins on the wreath and my card was done!


So, what do you think? It is an easy card to make, right? Love using dies to create clean and simple cards!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca



Comentarii