From the Heart - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hey everyone and welcome back to my creative space! I'm back with a new card showcasing the gorgeous "Decorated Wishes", along with the Mixed Add-on stamp sets from Create a Smile Stamps.


This stamp set is really beautiful and I wanted to play more with it! 


It was so easy to create this card and so fast. Perfect design for when you are in a hurry but need a card done.

* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* I stamped the floral wreath in the center of the panel using a light grey ink.
* I die cut a circle using one of the Postage Edge Circle dies from an old watercolor panel (this was a panel that didn't turn out to good and I couldn't use it for a card, but a die cut circle from it looked really pretty).


* I white embossed a sentiment from the Mixed Add-On set on the circle and mounted it on the panel using craft foam.
* I mounted the panel on a mint card base using craft foam.
* I glued a few clear sequins on the card and my project was done.


Supplies:







If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii