The World Needs More You - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!


I'm excited to be back with a new card for SugarPea Designs showcasing the super adorable new "Parisian Holiday" stamp set and the "Postage Stamp Cover Plate" die set.



I don't know about you, but I'm in love with these cute parisian girls! The images in this set are so adorable and so easy to color! You can create some lovely cards with them to give to your loved ones. You can create scenes or clean and simple cards, the choice is yours.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel with the smaller rectangle die from the Postage Stamp Cover Plate and using a hill mask die cut with the hill die included in the SugarCut – Card Front Element Builder, I ink blended the panel creating a sky and grass. 
Next I prepared a white card base and trimmed 3 strips of colored cardstock that I glued diagonally on the base. I mounted the panel on the card base using craft foam.


Next I stamped the adorable image, colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and die cutting it using the coordinating die. I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set on a white piece of cardstock. I adhered everything to the card, I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.

I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.


Supplies:

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii