LDRS Creative - May Release Day 3

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my creative space! 
I hope you're having a good day!


Thank you for joining us on our LDRS Creative inspiration week blog hop! We are showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from our new release. You can even see them in action with step-by-step projects by our amazing designers!


We have some awesome new critters with the Candibean Safari and the Polkadoodles Just Because and Sink Or Swim stamp sets, fabulous dies with the Woodland Foliage Frames, Petite Pinafore Build-A-CardPetal Perfection Accordion and Happy Days Circle sets, and last but not least, a gorgeous Country Friends Sweet Pea Paper Pack for you to use with all your crafting projects!

Simply use the list at the end of the post to keep hopping!


Each day we are giving away a $25 LDRS Creative gift card to one lucky hopper! To enter leave a comment on each blog in the hop, plus follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Winners will be announced on the LDRS Creative inspiration blog on May 29th.

For the release event we are excited to offer some great savings!

Save 20% on EVERYTHING and use code MAY20
(Coupon valid until midnight EST 5/27/18)

For my card today I played with the absolutely adorable new Candibean Safari stamps & dies set, the awesome Happy Days Circle die set and the Petal Perfection Accordion die.


I started my card with a white panel and I ink blended the upper part using a blue ink. To create some clouds on the sky I die cut the Petal Perfection Accordion die and ink blended using the margins of the die cut and a darker shade of blue. Next I die cut a white circle using the Happy Days Circle die set and glued it on the panel.

Then I die cut two hills using the Holly Border Die Set, I ink blended them using a green ink and mounted them in the center of the panel.


Next I stamped the adorable lion and giraffe and the beautiful tree from the Candibean Safari stamps & dies set, die cut them using the coordinating dies, colored them with alcohol markers and I mounted the images on the panel. 
I stamped a sentiment from the same set below my scene, glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Hop along and leave a comment so you could win!

RALUCA VEZETEU - you are here!!

That's all for today! 
But make sure to be back tomorrow for more inspiration!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,



Comentarii

  1. Love your card, it's so adorable!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. How cute! Love
    the critters and
    scene.
    Carla from Utah

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Adorable inspiration today. Loave Card scene. TFS

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Those animals are absolutely adorable.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Lovely colouring on the great scene. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Adorable! What a fantastic card! You created such a lovely scene for your beautifully colored critters.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. So cute! Another amazing scene with this adorable critters!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hi Raluca, I just love your card. The background is awesome and I love how you colored the animals. Something I need to work on. Thank you for sharing and the inspiration.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. This is my favorite of the release! I love how you colored the animals!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Great card. Love those adorable animals.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Lion coloring is great, cute cute card!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Love your adorable scene. Beautiful coloring on both background & animals. Darling card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Darling animals and such a cute card ... thank you for being part of the hop!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. The look and the giraffe faces were colored so sweetly! Thank you for the inspiration!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. I love your card! The scene you created is so cute! Love the idea of using the die to make your cloudy background! And the sun in the center is just perfect!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Aawww !! How adorable are these two ! Great card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. Such a sweet project! Those animals are too cute for words <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. I love your card and new stamp set, so precious. Thank you for sharing

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu